Board-Certified Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeons Serving Pensacola, FL & Mobile, AL
Dr. Ben Brown is BOARD CERTIFIED by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the National Board of Medical Examiners. He received his plastic surgery training at Georgetown University's 6-year integrated plastic surgery training program.
His extensive and cutting edge training at Georgetown University is the reason Dr. Brown is able to offer many different plastic surgery procedures and services. Prior to starting his 6 years of plastic surgery training, Dr. Brown graduated #1 in his medical school class.
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) - Active Member
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons (FACS) - Active Member
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) - Active Member
- American Society for Reconstructive Microsurgery (ASRM) - Active Member
- American Society for Peripheral Nerve Surgery (ASPN) - Active Member