Under the direction of our Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon, we provide the most advanced anti-aging cosmetic technologies and treatments. In consultation with our highly skilled Medical Estheticians, a treatment plan will be developed to target your individual needs. Our focus is to restore, rejuvenate, and enhance your natural beauty using products and procedures that are supported by medical research.
We use medical-grade skincare products infused with active, balanced ingredient complexes that target and help to remedy the main causes of aging. Also, these products moisturize the skin and can raise the collagen levels to help reduce fine lines and wrinkles. The overall health of the skin for women and men of all ages will be improved using these amazing skincare products.
Learn more about our pricing for these spa services:
- Signature HydraFacial MD®
- Skin Care Products
- Skin Care Services
- Lymphatic Drainage Massage
- Hair Removal
- Chemical Peels
- Halo™ Rejuvenation Treatments
- diva® Vaginal Rejuvenation
- Erbium Micro, Peel and Ablative Treatments
Clinical facials are the most popular regenerative facial treatment and should never be applied in a one size fits all approach. Our expert Medical Estheticians will consider your concerns while performing an in-depth appraisal of your skin. A customized treatment plan will then be developed that could include:
- Clinical Facial $110
- Clinical Facial with Dermaplaning $120
- Clinical Facial with Microdermabrasion $140
- Clinical Facial with Microneedling $195
- Add Platelet Rich Plasma $450
- Clinical Back Facial $150
- Electrical Facial $90
- Acne/Teen Facial $90
- Steam and Extractions $70
- Dermaplaning $45
SIGNATURE HYDRAFACIAL® $149
Three steps in 30-minutes, the HydraFacial® uses a patented application system.
Step one CLEANSE+PEEL: uncover a new layer of skin with gentle exfoliation and relaxing resurfacing.
Step two EXTRACT+HYDRATE: remove debris from pores with painless suction while nourishing with intense moisturizers that quench skin.
Step three FUSE+PROTECT: saturate the skin’s surface with antioxidants and peptides to maximize your glow.
Tailor your treatment with award-winning super serums to address specific skin concerns for an additional fee.
- Hydrafacial ® Dermabuilder $30.00
- Hydrafacial ® Glysal Prep - 7.5% Glysal 2% Salicylic Acid $20
- Hydrafacial ® Glysal Peel – 15% Glysal 1.5% Salicyclic Acid $20
- Hydrafacial ® Glysal Peel MD – 30% Glysal 1.5% Salicylic Acid $20
- Hydrafacial ® Britenol $30
- Hydrafacial ® CTGF $50
- Alastin Trihelix ® $40
* HydraFacial is a registered trademark and a patented system of Edge System LLC
SKIN CARE PRODUCTS
Product pricing below includes sales tax
- Acid Resurfacing Peel Pads for Home $91.30
- Age Intervention Eye Cream $74.70
- Age Intervention Face Cream $114.13
- Age Intervention Gentle Cleanser $29.05
- Age Intervention Retinol Plus MD $92.34
- Bioclear Face Cream $77.81
- Bioclear Face Lotion $80.93
- Bioglycolic Face Cleanser $40.46
- Bioglycolic Face Cleanser and Transformation Face Cream Bundle $114.13
- Bioshield $140.06
- C-Esta Cleansing Gel $41.50
- C-Esta Eye Repair Concentrate $71.59
- C-Esta Face Cream $118.28
- C-Esta Face Serum $118.28
- C-Esta Oil Control Serum $118.28
- CelluliTx Cellulite Cream $134.88
- Clean Zyme Face Cleanser $33.20
- Hyla 3D Face Serum $131.76
- Hyla 3D HA Lip $69.51
- Juveneck $95.45
- Luminate Face Lotion MD $112.05
- Luminate Eye Gel $98.56
- Marini Physical Protectant SPF 45 $54.99
- Rejuvenate and Protect SPF $144.21
- Rejuvenate and Protect MPP $144.21
- Regeneration Booster $223.06
- ReNu Hand Complex $83.00
- Rosalieve $90.26
- SCMS MD Dry/Very Dry MPP $383.88
- SCMS MD Normal/Combo MPP $383.88
- Skin Zyme Mask $70.55
- Transformation Eye Cream $69.51
- Transformation Face Cream $114.13
- C E FERULIC®with 15% L-Ascorbic Acid $172.23
- Discoloration Defense $101.68
- Equalizing Toner $35.28
- HA Intensifier $108.94
- Phloretin CF $172.73
- Physical Fusion UV Defense Sunscreen $35.28
- Simply Clean Face Wash $36.31
- Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2 $140.06
Latisse: HSA eligible $176.38
SKIN CARE SERVICES
- Hydrafacial MD $149.00
- Jan Marini Facial $80.00
- Jan Marini Facial with Dermaplaning $120.00
- Jan Marini Peel – Refine $160.00
- Jan Marini Peel – Clarify $180.00
- Jan Marini Peel – Transformation $200.00
- Dermaplaning $45.00
- Dermaplaning with extractions and steam $80.00
- Eyebrow Waxing $20.00
- Touch-up Waxing $20.00 per area
- Eyebrow Tinting $20.00
- Lymphatic Drainage (30 minutes) $55.00
- Microneedling $195.00
- BBL: first area $250.00
- BBL: each additional area $150.00
- Hair removal: first area $250.00
- Hair removal: each additional area $150.00
- HALO: first area $1,900.00
- HALO: each additional area $250.00
- Erbium Nanopeel: first area $250.00
- Erbium Nanopeel: each additional area $100.00
- Erbium TRL: first area $1,900.00
- Erbium TRL: each additional area $250.00
- Profractional: first area $999.00
- Profractional: each additional area $200.00
- Scar Laser/Light: each 10cm $250.00
- DIVA $1,900.00
- BOTOX (1 unit) $11.00
- Juveau (1 unit) $10.00
- Dysport (1 unit) $3.33
- Restylane L $600.00
- Restylane Silk $600.00
- Restylane Refyne $650.00
- Restylane Defyne $650.00
- Restylane Lyft $600.00
- Sculptra (each vial) $750.00
- Topical Numbing Cream (per area) $10.00
LYMPHATIC DRAINAGE MASSAGE $55 per area
Often recommended by physicians following surgery, lymphatic drainage massage is a therapeutic modality to speed your recovery after surgery. The lymphatic system carries waste products away from the tissues back toward the heart. This is thought to reduce inflammation and promote healing. Our protocols use a combination of manual massage and cupping by mechanical vacuum using the technology found in Hydrafacial ® to gently encourage the natural drainage of the lymphatic system. Package pricing available.
Waxing has been the mainstay for the grooming of body hair for thousands of years. Our staff uses the highest quality products available and techniques to enhance your comfort during your procedure. Waxing offers temporary relief from shaving and waxing.
- Upper or Lower Lip $15
- Eyebrow or full face $20
If interested in options for hair reduction, consider a free consultation with one of our Advanced Practice Providers. We are proud providers of Sciton ® BBL ® Intense Pulse Light (IPL), the industry leader in hair removal technology.
Chemical peels are a well-established method for restoration of a more youthful appearance improving pigmentation and texture. While deeper peels were popular in the past, most patients today simply do not have the downtime available to sit at home while their skin sheds for 4-5 days. Lighter peels exfoliate the skin and will encourage the skin to shed dead cells and impurities from the surface. When performed in series, the skin becomes brighter, more even-toned, and smoother. Also, peels can allow your current skincare products to absorb better, producing optimal results.
Our Medical Estheticians have access to the most current technology in chemical peels offering treatment protocols only available through a medical practice. We are proud to be the first practice in greater Pensacola to offer products by Award Winning Jan Marini Skin Research®. Prices vary with discounted pricing for packages.
CLARIFY BY JAN MARINI® $180
For the treatment of adult acne and safe for all skin types, this protocol recommends 3 to 6 treatments spaced two weeks apart for light to medium toned skins types, three to four weeks apart for darker skin tones. A mild burning or stinging sensation may be experienced
TRANSFORM BY JAN MARINI® $200
For the correction of pigmentation issues, including melasma and sun-damage, while also improving texture, overall facial rejuvenation, and fine lines, this peel is safe for all skin types. The recommended treatment protocol can range from a single treatment to a series of 3 treatments spaced three to four weeks apart. A mild burning or stinging sensation may be experienced, and typical downtime is between four and seven days.
REFINE BY JAN MARINI® $160
For overall rejuvenation of the skin and focuses on texture, minor pigmentation issues, milder acne scars, and fine lines. It is safe for all skin types. The recommended treatment protocol ranges from a single treatment to a series of 3 treatments spaced three to four weeks apart. A mild burning or stinging sensation may be experienced, and typical downtime is between two to five days.
TRICHLOROACETIC ACID PEEL
The gold standard for medical-grade chemical peels, the application of TCA is controlled to attain either a light, medium, or deep penetration, depending upon the level of correction needed. Laser therapy may be a recommended alternative to patients seeking this treatment. Trichloroacetic acid is applied in layers, penetrating the skin to remove damaged skin cells, correcting moderate lines, age spots, freckle, and shallow scars. You will see a dramatic improvement in skin appearance. The protocol for a TCA procedure is limited to once per year (preferably in the fall, winter, or early spring months) as sun exposure must be avoided. A keen burning sensation is experienced for a 2-minute duration per application layer. Typical downtime for this peel can range anywhere from 7 to 21 days depending on the degree of penetration.
Halo™ Laser Treatments
The Halo™ Hybrid Fractional Laser provides skin resurfacing by utilizing two laser wavelengths—nonablative and ablative—to address skin concerns on the face, neck, chest, and décolletage areas. This revolutionary technology offers microscopic treatment to improve multiple conditions such as skin discoloration, scarring, laxity, and visible signs of aging. Halo™ laser treatments can maximize your skin rejuvenation results and also reduce recovery time.
- Halo™ Face $1,900.00
- Halo™ Face & Neck $2,200
- Halo™ Face, Neck & Chest $2,600
diVa™ Treatments for Vaginal Rejuvenation - $1,900.00
Many women struggle with vaginal changes throughout life, and diVa® laser vaginal therapy can ease many uncomfortable symptoms and improve intimacy challenges. This laser treatment can improve sexual wellness and urinary incontinence. The diVa® laser system uses a comfortable hand piece and stimulates the body’s natural healing to address issues that typically develop after pregnancy and menopause.
Erbium Laser Resurfacing
This laser treatment addresses facial lines and wrinkles, skin laxity, and signs of aging in the neck, chest, and hands. Erbium laser therapy works well on darker skin tones and may offer a shorter recovery time than other laser resurfacing options as it causes minimal redness, swelling, and bruising.
- Erbium Ablative Full Face (TRL) $2,000.00
- Erbium Ablative Full Face (TRL) Add Neck $400.00
- Erbium Ablative Full Face (TRL) Add Chest $400.00
- Erbium Ablative Full Face (TRL) Add Neck & Chest $800.00
- Erbium Ablative Full Face (TRL) Ablative Eyes Only $600.00
- Nonablative Erbium Laser Full Face (Profractional) $1,500.00
Injectables – Dermal Fillers and Neuromodulators
Our board-certified plastic surgeons offer a variety of injectables. These non-surgical treatments can address lines and wrinkles, volume loss, acne scarring, and other skin concerns. Neuromodulator injectables such as BOTOX® and Dysport® work well on lines and wrinkles that form due to repeated facial expressions and muscle movements. These products contain botulinum toxin that temporarily immobilizes the muscles to smoothen skin. Dermal fillers also address lines and wrinkles as well as volume loss, which often happens in the cheeks and eye areas.
- BOTOX® Cosmetic $11.00 per unit
- Dysport® $3.33 per unit
- Restylane® Silk $600.00 per 1mL
- Restylane® Refyne $650.00 per 1mL
- Restylane® Defyne $650.00 per 1mL
- Restylane® L $600.00 per 1mL
- Restylane® Lyft $600.00 per 1mL
- Sculptra® (Single Vial Treatment) $750.00
Contact Restore Plastic Surgery to Schedule Your Spa Service
Please call Restore Plastic Surgery today at 850-500-7527 to schedule your consultation. Our office in Pensacola, Florida serves patients from across the state, Mobile Alabama, and throughout the country.