Achieving your cosmetic goals or restoring an aspect of your appearance sometimes comes at a high cost. Procedures such as breast reconstruction and breast reduction are often covered by insurance, but other plastic surgeries are considered strictly cosmetic. At Restore Plastic Surgery, we want to help you realize your face and body goals without breaking the bank. We partner with some healthcare lending companies, a majority of insurance providers, and accept several forms of payment.
If you’re interested in plastic surgery or have questions about your financing options and insurance coverage, contact Restore Plastic Surgery in Pensacola today at (850) 500-7527 to learn more. Board-certified plastic surgeons Dr. Ben Brown and Dr. Ashley Chandler, serve patients in Pensacola, Florida and Mobile, Alabama.
Financing Options for Your Plastic Surgery
We recommend two healthcare credit institutions to our patients:
Finance Your Procedure with CareCredit®
CareCredit® is a lending company created to cover out-of-pocket expenses for patients for a variety of healthcare-related costs. The lending company helps patients afford medically necessary or cosmetic procedures and treatments, which allows CareCredit® to provide different financing than the average credit card. You can choose from short-term (6-24 months) and long-term (24-60 months) financing, and your approval is designed to provide the credit line for ongoing and future purchases.
Finance Your Plastic Surgery with Alphaeon® Credit
Alphaeon® Credit is specifically for patients who are looking for financing assistance with board-certified plastic surgeons and dermatologists. This lending company is dedicated to helping you look and feel your best with special financing for purchases of $250 or more. Alphaeon® offers instant approval with an online application, as well as credit lines reaching $25,000. There are deferred interest plans for 6 or 12 months, and you can qualify for equal payment plans that last 12 months to 60 months.
Insurance Plans Accepted by Restore Plastic Surgery
There are a handful of procedures that qualify for insurance coverage, including breast reconstruction, breast reduction, and in some cases, eyelid surgery. Your health insurance protects you from bearing the full cost of these procedures. However, nearly all insurance plans come with cost-sharing—your provider pays a portion, and you pay the remainder. That amount relies on whether your plastic surgeon is “in-network” or “out-of-network,” which can be more difficult to discern than you may think.
While your doctor may be in-network, the lab that does your testing, the hospital, or pharmacy you use may fall out-of-network. For those reasons and many more, it’s crucial to understand your insurance plan and determine a range of what you’ll pay.
Learn more about Out of Network Billing.
Restore Plastic Surgery accepts the following insurance plans, but if you don’t see yours listed, give us a call to learn more:
- Aetna HMO/PPO
- Aetna EPO
- Aetna Aexcel
- Aetna Medicare Advantage Plans
- Aetna Signature
- Florida Blue (Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida)
- Blue Care HMO
- Beech Street/Multiplan
- Cigna Great West
- Cigna APWU (American Postal Workers Union High Option)
- Cigna Care Designated
- Coventry/First Health/Assurant Health/Coventry National Network, GEHA, PCIP, Mail Handlers, Southcare, CNN, Primary Physicancare
- Freedom Health (Medicare)(Volusia Co. Only)
- Heritage Summit Worker’s Compensation
- Humana Choice Care
- Humana Medicare Advantage
- Humana Choice PPO (Medicare PPO)
- Humana Gold Choice (Medicare PFFS)
- Humana Gold Plus (Medicare HMO)
- MDI Healthcare Solutions-Medical Partners of America/ Meritain Health
- Medicare Part B
- Medicare Railroad
- Molina Healthcare
- Multiplan/PHCS/Beech Street/Savility, MPI, Value Point
- PrimeComp Worker’s Compensation
- Tricare PGBA (Tricare for Life)
- Tricare Prime and Standard WPS
- UnitedHealthcare Compass
- UnitedHealthcare Medicare Advantage Plans
- AARP MedicareComplete issue through UnitedHealthcare
- UnitedHealthcare Group Medicare Advantage
- UnitedHealthcare MedicareComplete
- UnitedHealthcare MedicareDirect
- UnitedHealthcare Medicare Supplment
- US Dept. of Labor Workers Comp.
Payment Options Accepted by Restore Plastic Surgery
Our plastic surgeons accept payment in the form of cash, check, and money order. We also accept the major credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, and American Express.
Contact Restore Plastic Surgery for Your Consultation
If you’re interested in a procedure or treatment, contact our plastic surgeons in Pensacola at (850) 500-7527 to schedule your consultation and learn more about your financing choices. Restore Plastic Surgery serves patients in the surrounding areas of Florida and Mobile, Alabama.