Board-Certified Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeons Serving Pensacola, FL & Mobile, AL
Genetics, aging, lifestyle, and childbirth can all contribute to sagging skin and excess fat that are resistant to dietary and exercise changes. If you are struggling with obtaining the body contours you want, we may be able to help. Here at Restore Plastic Surgery, led by Dr. Ben Brown, we offer a number of body contouring services to help you finally achieve a slimmer, shapelier body.
If you are interested in any of our body contouring services, don’t hesitate to contact our Pensacola office by calling 850-500-7527. Our Pensacola facility welcomes patients from throughout Florida, nearby Mobile, Alabama, and across the country.
Our Body Contouring Services
Body contouring services we offer include:
- Tummy tuck: This comprehensive procedure tightens sagging skin, reduces excess fat, and tightens muscles in the abdominal area. Tummy tucks are very popular among post-childbirth women, although anyone with these issues can benefit.
- Liposuction: Liposuction targets isolated pockets of stubborn fat. It’s a good way to further shape the body after you’re already at or near a healthy weight.
- Mommy makeover: A mommy makeover is any combination of body contouring procedures designed to help you get back to your pre-baby body.
- Upper and lower body lift: If you have significant amounts of lax, sagging skin, we can surgically tighten it for a more toned and youthful look.
- Arm lift: It’s common for the skin on the upper arms to lose elasticity and start to hang, creating “batwing” arms. An arm lift tightens the skin on the upper arms.
- Thigh lift: Likewise, skin on the thighs may start to sag over time or after weight loss. A thigh lift tightens up the skin on the thighs.
- Calf and pectoral implants: These implants allow men to achieve a more chiseled, masculine appearance in the calves and chest.
Post-Bariatric Body Contouring
People who lose massive amounts of weight after bariatric surgery may find themselves with inches or even feet of loose, hanging skin. The skin stretches to accommodate extra fat, so if you were previously obese and quickly lost a lot of weight, the skin may have lost its elasticity and ability to retract.
Common problems following bariatric surgery include:
- Breasts that hang and point downward
- “Batwing” arms
- An apron-like overhang of skin in the abdominal area
- Sagging buttocks and thighs
This loose skin can cause rashes, irritation, and self-consciousness when out in public or in intimate situations. If you are suffering from sagging skin, we can help by tightening and excising excess skin.
Post-bariatric body contouring can be an extensive process and will leave you with some scarring, but the majority of patients are very happy to get rid of the last reminder of their massive weight loss journey. They feel more comfortable without all the hanging skin, and they feel more confident in their appearance.
"Both the staff and Dr. Brown are extremely professional and courteous. Any questions I’ve had about my treatments are always answered in a timely manner. I’ve felt extremely comfortable navigating through my procedures. I would recommend them to anyone looking for any procedure!"
- Angela N.
"Dr. Brown and his staff is amazing. He is methodical and ensures the results are amazing! Thanks for helping me better my self-image and confidence!"
- Erin P.
Schedule Your Body Contouring Consultation
Please call Restore Plastic Surgery today at 850-500-7527 to schedule your consultation or schedule online. Our office in Pensacola, Florida serves patients from across the state, Mobile Alabama, and throughout the country.