Age, diet, activity level, and more can all conspire to alter the body in uncomfortable ways. Sometimes, even with the best efforts, lumpy fat deposits, loose and sagging skin, and similar issues can impact male bodies, while issues like facial wrinkling, skin laxity, and more can further reduce confidence and self-esteem. All of these things can be addressed during a daddy makeover.
What if I’m Not a Dad?
You don’t have to be a dad to undergo a daddy makeover. All you need to be is ready to change your life. This procedure is designed to address the ways aging and lifestyle choices can impact the male appearance – and these factors exist whether men are fathers or not. The best way to learn if you are a good candidate is through a private consultation at our Pensacola office.
Procedures that are often included in the daddy makeover include:
- Liposuction to remove stubborn fat deposits from the legs, belly, back, chest, arms, and neck
- Abdominoplasty to reattach separated core muscles and redefine the midsection
- Male Breast Reduction to eliminate gynecomastia
- Calf & Pectoral Implants to improve definition on the legs and chest
- Blepharoplasty to eliminate dark and puffy skin from below the eyes and to lift drooping upper lids
- Brow Lift to smooth the forehead and lift sagging eyebrows
Certain non-surgical options, such as laser skin resurfacing, dermal fillers, BOTOX® Cosmetic, and more can also be useful in helping men reach their goals. During your confidential male plastic surgery consultation, Dr. Brown will listen to your concerns, assess your problem areas, and help you decide on the best solutions.
Men’s Health Month
June is Men’s Health Month and a great time to start making changes that can impact your physical and emotional health. If you need assistance in reaching your goals, we welcome the opportunity to meet with you and provide guidance. Dr. Brown is a board-certified plastic surgeon with decades of experience. Call him at 850-500-7527 to schedule a consultation and learn more.
Restore Plastic Surgery is located in Pensacola. We welcome men from Brent, Gulf Breeze, and all nearby areas of Florida.