At Restore Plastic Surgery, we offer a wide range of facial procedures that can be used to address various concerns. However, because facial plastic surgery can correct many issues – not just those that are age-related – there is no “best” time to consider a procedure.
The right time for you to think about plastic surgery is when you start to think about it. The ideal time to contact our board-certified plastic surgeon is when you are done thinking about it and ready to take action.
What are My Facial Plastic Surgery Options?
Depending on your goals, numerous facial plastic surgery options may be suitable for your concerns. Some of our most popular include:
- Facelift Surgery. Facelift eliminates jowls, sagging facial skin, and droopy midface features.
- Neck Lift and Liposuction. Neck lift smooths crepey neck skin and eliminates turkey wattle, while neck liposuction eliminates double chin to redefine the jawline.
- Facial Implants. From better-defined cheeks to a stronger chin and jaw, facial implants can improve symmetry and create fuller, sharper, and more distinct features.
- Eyelid Lift. Blepharoplasty removes dark and puffy skin from the tear trough, smooths wrinkles on the upper and lower lids, and lifts the upper lids to restore a more alert and appealing appearance.
- Brow Lift. Forehead lift eliminates creases across the brow, smooths frown lines, and lifts sagging eyebrows to rejuvenate the appearance of the upper face.
- Lip Lift and Augmentation. Lip lift helps to raise droopy and asymmetrical lips, while lip augmentation produces a softer, fuller, and more appealing pout.
In addition to aesthetic options, Dr. Brown offers facial reconstruction surgery to address congenital issues, damage caused by trauma, cancer removal, and similar issues that impact facial structure. This option may be covered by insurance in some cases.
How can I Learn Which Options are Right for Me?
The best way to learn which facial plastic surgery procedures are right for you is through a one-on-one consultation with Dr. Brown. During this visit, Dr. Brown will listen to your concerns, assess your problem areas, and determine which procedures will help you reach your goals.