Mommy Makeover surgery is focused on those areas of the body that are hit hardest by pregnancy, childbirth, and the daily demands of parenting. Each procedure is entirely customized to address the exact needs of the patient, making it important that you select an experienced and established plastic surgeon for your procedure. Our board-certified plastic surgeon has several years of experience helping women reach their goals through mommy makeover surgery. He welcomes the opportunity to meet with you and listen to your concerns, so that he can help you determine which procedures will be most useful in helping you reach your goals.
Mommy Makeover Treatments
While each procedure is entirely unique, there are some treatments and surgical options that are versatile enough to be included in most mommy makeovers. These include:
- Liposuction to eliminate stubborn fat deposits from the legs, midsection, back, arms, and neck
- Tummy Tuck Surgery to remove loose skin and stretch marks, tighten separated abdominal muscles, and slim the entire midsection
- Breast Surgery including lift to address nipple displacement and breast sagging as well as augmentation to restore lost volume and produce a symmetrical appearance to the chest
These procedures may not be needed for every mommy makeover, but they are used in most. Which of these may prove useful to you is best determined during your initial consultation at our Pensacola office.
In addition to these procedures that are commonly included in the mommy makeover, additional toning, sculpting, and rejuvenating treatments may be recommended for yours as well. These include:
- Feminine Rejuvenation such as labiaplasty and vaginal tightening to restore comfort, responsiveness, and appearance to the vaginal area
- Brazilian Butt Lift to add volume, lift, and symmetry to the derriere
As with anything that may be included in a mommy makeover, these are not right for every procedure. Inclusion of these or any procedure in your surgery will be dependent on your personal goals, the way motherhood has impacted your body, and other factors unique to your body and experience. Call Restore Plastic Surgery today at 850-500-7527 to schedule your consultation and learn more.