Do you wish your butt were rounder, fuller, or shapelier? If so, you may be an excellent candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift procedure from Dr. Ben Brown of Restore Plastic Surgery. Over the past decade, Brazilian Butt Lifts have helped thousands of women enhance the shape of their backside. This simple procedure uses fat tissue from other parts of the patient’s body to enhance the shape and size of the buttocks. Although other butt augmentation surgeries use implants, the Brazilian Butt Lift is the most popular.
What Makes a Good Candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift?
In this procedure, we use liposuction to harvest fat from other areas like the thighs, stomach, or back. We then inject the fat into the buttocks to create a more attractive shape.
Since this procedure uses fat from the patient’s body, it often results in a more natural shape and feel than an implant. In addition, scars from the liposuction are less than a centimeter long. Plus, there’s the added benefit of removing excess fat from another area of your body.
You may be a good fit for a Brazilian Butt Lift if:
- You feel your butt lacks size and fullness
- Your butt is flat and/or square
- You want to fill out your shorts and pants with a full, shapely buttocks
- You are healthy and don’t smoke
- You have enough excess fat in other areas of the body to harvest
- You can avoid sitting or sleeping on your back for at least one week
- You have realistic expectations for what shape you can achieve based on your body type
During your initial consultation, Dr. Brown will discuss the above criteria with you to ensure that you can meet your goals.
If you are considering a Brazilian Butt Lift or have questions about your candidacy for the procedure, contact us today at 850-500-7527 to set up a consultation with board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Ben Brown. Dr. Brown has several years of experience helping patients in Pensacola, FL, look and feel confident in their appearance.