Board-Certified Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeons Serving Pensacola, FL & Mobile, AL
Restore Plastic Surgery is the premier choice for cosmetic and reconstructive surgery in the Pensacola region. Built on a foundation of compassion and excellence, we strive to provide an unparalleled level of quality, safety and personalized care.
To learn more about the transformative procedures and treatments offered at Restore Plastic Surgery, please contact us today by completing the form on this page or calling 850-500-7527 to schedule a confidential consultation. Our Pensacola facility welcomes patients from throughout Florida, nearby Mobile, Alabama, and across the nation.
Ben Brown, M.D.
Dr. Ben Brown is a board-certified plastic surgeon, certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. After graduating #1 in his medical school class from the University of Texas, Dr. Brown completed a six-year integrated plastic surgery training program at Georgetown University. This prestigious training at Georgetown University assists Dr. Ben Brown in delivering the highest quality of safety and results in a wide range of plastic surgery procedures and services.
Dr. Brown is a respected author, teacher and researcher. He firmly believes that the keys to successful results lie in meticulous planning, surgical precision and an artistic eye that focuses on the patient as an individual.
Comprehensive Plastic Surgery and Cosmetic Services
Plastic surgery can change much more than your appearance; it can improve your confidence, self-esteem and quality of life. Whether you want to correct a specific aspect of your body or address the unwanted signs of aging, Restore Plastic Surgery can help with a variety of procedures and treatments, including:
- Breast surgery
- Body contouring
- Facial plastic surgery
- Non-surgical services
- Feminine rejuvenation
- Procedures for men
While we offer the full range of surgical breast, body and facial procedures, we are among the very few practices in the nation to offer the advanced DIEP flap microsurgical technique for breast reconstruction.
Restore Plastic Surgery accepts most major insurance for breast reconstruction and is a preferred in-network provider for the DIEP flap procedure for most insurance plans. This includes out-of-state policies.
Meticulous Planning, Surgical Precision
Dr. Brown insists on providing exceptional results that are elegant and natural-looking. The keys to delivering surgical outcomes that are second-to-none lie in meticulous preparation and surgical precision.
Your transformative journey begins with a private consultation at our Pensacola office. There, you will meet with Dr. Brown to discuss your unique goals and treatment options. Based on your needs and physical attributes, a personalized treatment plan will be tailored specifically for you.
We deeply value the individuality of every patient. We aim to provide a fully-customized patient experience, centered on your safety, satisfaction and unique beauty. When you choose Restore Plastic Surgery, you can expect:
- Integrity: We are committed to guiding you through your process with honesty and integrity. Dr. Brown will explain all of your treatment options and if a procedure isn’t right for you, he’ll tell you.
- Safety: Your safety and well-being are our top priorities. All of our surgical procedures that involve IV sedation or general anesthesia are performed in accredited facilities with qualified staff.
- Compassion: We understand what a deeply personal decision plastic surgery can be. We are proud to offer a positive environment that is respectful and encouraging.
- Excellence: We hold ourselves to the highest standards of quality; in safety, results and the complete patient experience.
- Communication: Patient education and communication are cornerstones of our approach to patient care. Dr. Brown works carefully to explain exactly what you can expect, and our team is always available to answer your questions or address your concerns.
Giving Back To the Community
Our passion for enriching people’s lives doesn’t end at the walls of our office. We are active members in our community and proud to contribute to the following organizations:
- American Cancer Society: A national voluntary health organization committed to eliminating cancer.
- Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure: An education and fundraising event for breast cancer.
- Autism Pensacola: A non-profit organization serving individuals and families affected by autism.
Contact Restore Plastic Surgery Today
If you are ready to begin your transformative journey, please call Restorative Plastic Surgery today at 850-500-7527 to schedule your consultation or schedule online. Our office in Pensacola, Florida serves patients from across the state, Mobile, Alabama, and throughout the country.